Metaltech® Climb-N-Go Motorized Scaffolding Systems
For Baker type scaffolds
Professional Handling & Distribution proudly offers quality construction products for Chicagoland builders and contractors. Metaltech scaffolds, ladders, guardrails, and other related products are available* for order or pickup at our construction yard in Aurora, IL. Professional Handling & Distribution now offers one of Metaltech’s latest innovation, the Climb-N-Go motorized scaffolding system for Baker type scaffolds. Take a closer look.
Metaltech’s Climb-N-Go Motorized Scaffold Systems
Designed to eliminate the need to get off scaffolds before moving them, the Climb-N-Go system from Metaltech raises worker efficiency to new heights.
- Compatible with all Metaltech Baker-type scaffolds**
- Compact and easy to transport
- Quick and easy to install
- Automatic wheel lock safety system
- Multidirectional joystick control positioned on scaffold rungs or guardrails
- Moves on a job site without the need for a freight elevator, unlike a scissor lift
- OSHA standard 1926.452(w) compliant
- Assembled Dimensions: 28.75 x 18 x 18 IN. (73 x 45.7 x 45.7 CM)
- Weight: 55.1 lbs. (25kg)
- Range: 4,500 ft. on a single charge (1,372 M) (Tested with 20V 4.0AH Battery)
- Hauling Capacity: 330 lbs. (149.7 kg)
- Batter Voltage: 18-21V (Not Included)
- Power compatibility: DeWalt®, Makita®, Milwaukee®, Stanley®, Porter-Cable®, and BLACK & DECKER® batteries
Buy Metaltech Climb-N-Go Systems at Professional Handling & Distribution
Midwest US construction pros and builders across Illinois, northwest Indiana, and southern Wisconsin – Professional Handling & Distribution has innovative Metaltech motorized scaffolding solutions in stock now.
Talk to your salesperson or visit your local yard. We are always here to help!
*Call your yard to confirm specific product availability. If we do not have an item in stock at your local yard, we will be glad to order it for you.
**The Climb-N-Go has been specifically designed for use with Metaltech Baker type scaffolds and not with other brands.
About Professional Handling & Distribution
Professional Handling & Distribution, a member of the GMS family of companies, is conveniently located in Aurora, Illinois to provide service for the Chicagoland region, and surrounding areas, including Kankakee County and northwest Indiana. Our services include commercial and residential, from 90-story high rises to house additions, and everything in between. We deliver and stock a wide variety of products including drywall, metal studs, insulation, access doors and much more. Our experienced staff is knowledgeable, professional, and attentive to the needs of our customers.
With a history of developing and delivering exceptional quality construction products since 1960, Metaltech takes its motto “Built Tough for Safety™” very seriously. Through constant innovation, and a focus on quality, respect, communication, and positivity, Metaltech has also built customer relationships that strengthen its position as a trusted industry leader with every product and solution it delivers.